1. Do you ever wonder if the way you see things visually aren’t how other people see them?
I use to when I was smaller, but since reading a book on philosophy I don’t any more. After all if I look at an object and someone else looks at an object and we both describe it as being brown and rectagular with 4 legs, then obviously we’re both looking and seeing a table the same.
2. What kind of sounds are the most annoying?
High pitches squealing is the one I hate most.
3. When walking through a store, do you shop with your hands by touching/feeling the texture of things?
4. If you could only smell three scents for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Roses, Andy and Tea [like when you go into the hot drinks aisle at a shop]
5. What sorts of things do you savor when eating them?
Chocolate things, things I can’t get very often because they’re foreign or expensive.
1. … things you can’t live without.
Andy, computer, books, tea, Microwave
2. … of the best moments in your life.
Winning NaNoWriMo 2007;
3. … celebrities you can’t stand.
Any of the ones that give there money to crappy ‘religions’ instead of to needy charities [think tom cruise/ john travolta with Scientology]
4. … books you enjoy(ed) reading.
The Broken God by David Zindell, The Ill-Made Mute by Celia Dart-Thornton, Julie and Julia by Julie Powell, Callahan’s Key by Spider Robinson and The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
5. … items on your desk.
Mug containing tea; Old World of Warcraft CD made into a coaster; Red Hat lanyard with attached multitool; Pink plastic pint glass containing pens; the sand-filled turtle that has been my monitor buddy since I get my own computer.