[I was sure I’d already done this, but what the hell]
So since I got tagged by both Andy AND Bytye, I’m going to do fourteen things, and try and tag fourteen people. But first, the rules:
* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
1. I got kicked out of Guides for being too old. I was offered a chance at senior section but turned it down because I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend my time around younger kids any more. I’ve been recently offered the chance to be an adult helper again though.
2. I use to make lace when I was younger. I still have my cushion and bobbins at my parent’s house, and I bet I could still do it. I’ve made two bookmarks, three Christmas tree ornaments and two pictures [that I can recall].
3. Up until a couple of years ago I use to have dreams that most people apparently would call ‘nightmares’ almost every night.
4. It takes me several hours to go to sleep.
5. I once took a home correspondence course in creative writing. I pretty much aced it.
6. I’m borderline anemic, which means I bruise easily and I’m only allowed to give blood once a year.
7. I hate having ‘bits’ in my tea. When I lived at with my parent’s I would always blow the dust out of cups, and at home I descale the kettle as soon as I think it’s getting scaly. I don’t have time to descale the kettle at work, but I always make sure I empty the kettle completely every morning to get rid of the bits.
8. I do the washing up in the exact same order every time: glassware, cutlery, plates, bowls, then anything else [like pots and pans].
9. I still have three boxes of books at my parent’s because Andy says we don’t have room for them here.
10. I’ve ‘won’ National Novel Writing Month 3 times, but only one of those [Tusamov] is a complete novel, the other two [The MOW Files and The Stone Of Tides] are only half way complete.
11. I have never owned a personal, portable audio device for more than a month [not counting my new mobile phone]
12. when I’m counting I have this habit of missing out the number eleven.
13. I hate seeing numbers written in digits in professional work. I think all numbers should be written out longhand.
14. Harvest, nearly always the first week in September, is my favorite time of year.
And now for the tags. And now I have a small problem – Andy has tagged nearly everyone I know that posts with any real regularity. Damn him *waves fist* Fern is the only person left for me to tag, so consider yourself taggificated.